The JAMP Application is NOW closed!
If you have not already,
Contact your JAMP Faculty Director NOW!
The deadline to submit your application is 5:00pm CST on October 1, 2014
In order to prepare for the application process complete the following:
- Read Application Instructions for Web application (VERY IMPORTANT).
- Print this out to use as a reference when filling out the application. This is beneficial in reducing the possibility of errors.
- Notice of Intent to Apply and Authorization to Release Records Form
- PDF file
- You must complete the Notice of Intent to Apply and Authorization to Release Records Form and take to your JAMP Faculty Director before you start the application. Failure to do so will delay or prevent your application from being reviewed.
- Application Supporting Documents
- Applicants must meet with his or her JAMP Faculty Director (JFD) regarding the submission of all supporting documents. An application to the program is not considered complete until all supporting documents have been received by the JAMP Administrative Office.