Medical School Symposia
Participating Medical Schools host a yearly symposium in the spring to provide an overview of the necessary undergraduate academic preparation and medical school training to become a physician.
These symposia vary depending on the host institution. Activities and presenters subject to change.
* Texas A&M Health Science Center
March 1, 2014
* University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston
Health Pre-Medical Conference - March 22, 2014
* University of Texas Health Science Center Houston
Pre-JAMP Symposium - April 4, 2014, click here to register
* UNTHSC/Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and U.T. Southwestern
Pre-Medical Symposium - April 5, 2014
* Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine - Lubbock, TX
Future Healthcare Providers Conference - April 12, 2014
* University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Pre-JAMP Symposium - April 26, 2014