The following sites have additional information that is pertinent to purchasing at UT System. The system buyer may refer you to one of these sites for further information.
The University of Texas System Administration
The University of Texas at Austin, Purchasing Department
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Conducting Business with Texas state agencies
- Term Contracts available to UT System Administration (these require no additional biding)
- Central Master Bidders List (CMBL) and Qualified Information System Vendors
- Texas Marketplace Posting Formal Bid Opportunites; Formal (procurements exceeding 50,000) RFI, RFP, RFQ, and IFB posting (electronic). UT System Purchasing, unless otherwise delegated, will post these for departments.
The University of Texas System, Office of General Counsel
Texas Government Code
- Texas Government Code, Title 10, Subtitle D, Section 2155.067(c)(1-3) Regarding Sole Source/Sole Brand (i.e. "proprietary") purchases
Texas Administrative Code
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 34, Part 1, Chapter 20, Subchapter C, Rule 30.22(c) Regardom Sole Source/Sole Brand (i.e. "proprietary") purchases
- Texas Administrative Code, Totle 34, Part 1, Chapter 20, Suchapter C, Rule 20.41(c)(1&4); (e)(1)(A) Regarding delegated purchase dollar thresholds