Manage My Weight & Eat Healthy
Would you like to lose weight, gain strength, or just feel better? As a member of the UT SELECT medical plan, you and your dependents receive access to free online nutrition tools and resources to help you reach your goals. Learn more about these important resources by watching the below video (:80 sec):
Nutrition Management Tools
Would you like to lose weight, gain strength, or just feel better? As a member of the UT SELECT medical plan, you and your dependents receive access to free online nutrition tools and resources to help you reach your goals.
- Create a meal plan based on your food preferences, sensitivities, or any medical conditions.
- Print the meal plans, different food options, and a grocery shopping list.
- Use the food log to track what you eat each day on your computer or your smart phone.
- Find easy-to-make recipes along with nutritional information.
- Send messages to a registered dietician for answers to your own personal nutritional questions.
Visit https://livingwell.provantonline.com and select the "Nutrition" tab to try them for yourself.
Weight Management Program
Sometimes a little extra support is all it takes to stay on track with weight loss goals. The UT SELECT Weight Management Program provides just that. When our members decide to make positive lifestyle changes by managing their weight, we’re ready with resources to help make the journey successful! To enroll at not cost, call 1-800-462-3275.
Living Well Nutrition and Weight Management Programs Video
UT System Physical Activity Challenge
UT System and your institution's Health & Wellness program challenge you to "Get Up! Get Out! And Get Going!" Each year, starting on May 1, you can join your institution's team and compete in our UT System Physical Activity Challenge! View the results of the 2013 challenge here.