May > Retirement Corner
A New Retirement Manager!
The UT Retirement Program utilizes an online enrollment tool called UT Retirement Manager (UTRM). This tool is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you in enrolling in or changing your contribution amount for your UT Retirement Plans, to check your account balances or to provide valuable financial education tools.
As part of UT Retirement Manager’s ongoing efforts to improve the participant experience, the interface has been redesigned to include:
- A more user friendly log-in process;
- Improved, intuitive site navigation;
- A clear, easy to use enrollment process;
- New Financial Education articles;
- Financial calculators for everything from paycheck comparisons to tax deferred growth projections and college costs.
The new site is already available for some institutions, and will be introduced System-wide in the first week of May for the remaining institutions. Make sure to take advantage of this valuable tool today and prepare for your future by enrolling in the UT Retirement Program!
Take advantage of this valuable tool today! Visit www.utretirement.utsystem.edu.