April > Wellness Wise
Earn a $25 Gift Card by Taking Two Easy Steps that Are Good for Your Health
Since our launch on February 14, thousands of UT SELECT members (employees, retirees and dependents) have already signed up to access our new Living Well Health Platform powered by Provant*.
After a quick sign up process, a few of the tools available include:
- A 15-minute Health Assessment, one of two steps to earn your reward for this plan year.
Ninety-one percent (91%) of members who have created their account have already completed the health assessment!
- Meal plans and printable shopping lists to help you meet your nutrition goals and dietary preferences.
- Send secure messages to ask questions to Provant’s experts in nutrition and exercise.
- Week-by-week workshops on a wide variety of topics.
- Step-by-step exercise plans for every fitness level.
- Learn how to earn points towards your $25 Gift Card.
- And more!
See what so many of your colleagues already know: the Living Well Health Platform can support you on your path to improve, maintain, or learn more about your health!
Also, don't forget to share this program information with your eligible dependents (those aged 18 and over who are UT SELECT Medical plan members).
Sign up today!
- Go to https://livingwell.provantonline.com
- Click on “Register New Account / Registrar Cuenta Nueva”
- Complete the form, click the green “Submit” button, and you are on your way!
*The Living Well Health Platform is available to all UT SELECT Medical Plan members aged 18 and over - including Employees, Retirees, Dependents, Surviving Spouses and COBRA participants.
UT System's "Living Well: Make it a Priority" Worksite Health & Wellness program provides a wealth of resources dedicated to your better health. Find more information about the 2013 Physical Activity Challenge and additional helpful resources at: www.livingwell.utsystem.edu.