August 2013 > Wellness Wise
15 Minutes for Your Health
Complete your Health Assessment before August 31 and receive a $25 Gift Card
All UT SELECT participants (including spouses and dependents, aged 18 and over) can receive a $25 gift card simply for completing the Health Assessment and receiving an annual preventive exam* during this plan year. Both steps must be completed no later than August 31, 2013, so don't put it off any longer. Getting started is easy!
- Review the Welcome Brochure
Available in English and Spanish at www.livingwell.utsystem.edu. If you have questions, please refer to our FAQs.
- Visit the Living Well Platform**
Go to https://livingwell.provantonline.com.
- Click on "Register New Account"
You will need your Benefits ID (BID) to complete your registration. To retrieve your BID, visit http://bit.ly/utbid.
- Submit your Registration
- Log In and Complete your Health Assessment
Available under the "Health" heading.
- Enjoy your $25 Gift Card
Once you complete your Health Assessment and receive an annual preventive exam,* you will qualify and your card will be on its way to you soon!
* No extra forms are required to notify Provant about your preventive exam -- Provant automatically receives confirmation when registered UT SELECT participants have completed a preventive exam. Due to claim filing and processing requirements, it may take six to eight weeks for your preventive exam to be logged and appear on the Living Well Health Platform. Claims dated any time from September 1, 2012, through August 31, 2013 will be accepted as completion of a preventive exam for the current plan year. Once they have confirmation of both your health assessment and preventive exam, you will receive an email from Provant letting you know that you have completed the requirements and from that point you should receive your gift card within five to six weeks.
**The Living Well Health Platform is available to all UT SELECT Medical Plan members aged 18 and over - including Employees, Retirees, Dependents, Surviving Spouses and COBRA participants.
UT System's "Living Well: Make it a Priority" Worksite Health & Wellness program provides a wealth of resources dedicated to your better health. Find additional helpful information at: www.livingwell.utsystem.edu.