February > Wellness Wise
The Living Well Health Platform Powered by Provant Health Solutions is Coming this Month!
The University of Texas System Office of Employee Benefits is excited to announce our new partnership with Provant Health Solutions, LLC. Provant is a nationally accredited, dedicated health and wellness company who partners with organizations like UT to offer programs and services to help members maintain or improve their health.
With our new partnership, we are also launching the new Living Well Health Platform powered by Provant and a new incentive program for all UT SELECT Medical participants*, so you can earn a reward for participating in actions that help you learn more about your health.
With the new Living Well Health Platform, you’ll have 24/7 access to a variety of tools to help you improve, maintain, or learn more about your health.
A few of the tools available to you include:
- Health Assessment: A 15-minute, confidential questionnaire about your health and lifestyle habits to help you identify what you are doing well and offer suggestions and resources for areas where you can improve.
- Ask the Dietitian and Ask the Trainer: Send secure messages to Provant’s experts in nutrition and exercise.
- Wellness Workshops: Week-by-week workshops on a wide variety of topics to help you start an exercise routine, manage your weight, learn more about risk factors for diabetes, and much more!
- Meal Plans: Select your weight goal and food preferences (such as heart healthy, vegetarian, or no restrictions) and receive a meal-by-meal plan, including a printable shopping list.
- Exercise Plans: Whether you are ready to begin a new exercise routine or move to the next level, the platform has a step-by-step plan for you.
- And more!
Our new program will be launching on February 14, 2013. Be on the lookout for more information about the program, how to sign up for the Living Well Health Platform, and how to earn your incentives - coming soon!
*UT SELECT Medical participants must be over the age of 18 to complete the Health Assessment on the Living Well Health Platform and become eligible to earn a reward.
UT System's "Living Well: Make it a Priority" Worksite Health & Wellness program provides a wealth of resources dedicated to your better health. Find additional helpful information at: www.livingwell.utsystem.edu.