July 2013 > Special ANNUAL ENROLLMENT Edition for UT System Employees > Optional Plans
No Changes Planned for Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term Disability, or Long Term Disability Insurance
The UT System Office of Employee Benefits (OEB) is pleased that all of these optional plans will continue to offer the same complete package of benefits during the upcoming plan year, providing robust protection and financial value for you and your family.
There are no changes to the rates or to the benefits plan design for the following optional plans available to employees and their dependents:
- UT SELECT Dental PPO, UT SELECT Dental Plus PPO, and the DeltaCare USA Dental HMO Plans administered by Delta Dental
- Vision Standard Plan and Vision Plus Plan provided by Superior vision
- Voluntary Group Term Life & AD&D insurance provided by Dearborn National
- Long Term Disability insurance provided by Dearborn National
- Short Term Disability insurance provided by Dearborn National
Evidence of Insurability (EOI) is required to enroll in or increase Voluntary Group Term Life, Short Term Disability, or Long Term Disability coverage during Annual Enrollment. When you make your election, look for detailed information regarding EOI within My UT Benefits. More information about all of these optional plans and any EOI requirements is available on the Office of Employee Benefits website.