November 2013 > Assess Your Current Health
Assess Your Current Health
It's a new plan year, so take a new look at your health and earn your $25 gift card!
To help you identify any changes or improvements to your personal health, the health assessment (HA) was reset on the Living Well Health Platform as of September 1, 2013. We encourage you to complete the HA again this plan year to see how your health may have changed. Remember, even small changes can add up over time.
Getting Started is Easy!
- Visit the Living Well Health Platform**
Go to https://livingwell.provantonline.com.
- Use Your Existing Username and Password
- or -
If You Are a New User, Cick on "Register New Account"
You will need your Benefits ID (BID) to complete and submit your registration. To retrieve your BID, visit bit.ly/utbid.
- Log In and Complete your Health Assessment
Available under the "Health" heading.
- Enjoy your $25 Gift Card+
Once you complete your Health Assessment and receive an annual preventive exam,* you will qualify and your card will be on its way to you soon!
If you have any questions about the platform, please contact Provant at (888) 703-2296 or email email@example.com.
* No extra forms are required to notify Provant about your preventive exam -- Provant automatically receives confirmation when registered UT SELECT participants have completed a preventive exam. Due to claim filing and processing requirements, it may take six to eight weeks for your preventive exam to be logged and appear on the Living Well Health Platform. Claims dated any time from September 1, 2013, through August 31, 2014 will be accepted as completion of a preventive exam for the current plan year. Once they have confirmation of both your health assessment and preventive exam, you will receive an email from Provant letting you know that you have completed the requirements and from that point you should receive your gift card within five to six weeks.
+To check on the status of your Plan Year 2012-2013 Gift Card Incentive please call the Provant Customer Service Center at (888) 703-2296 (available from 6am to 5pm CT, Monday through Friday). After hours, you can leave a voice mail with a contact number and your call will be returned within 24-48 hrs (business days). You can also request a status update via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The Living Well Health Platform is available to all UT SELECT Medical Plan members aged 18 and over - including Employees, Retirees, Dependents, Surviving Spouses and COBRA participants.
UT System's "Living Well: Make it a Priority" Worksite Health & Wellness program provides a wealth of resources dedicated to your better health. Find additional helpful information at: www.livingwell.utsystem.edu.