September 2013 > Wellness Wise
New Plan Year - New You!
The path to wellness begins with truly understanding your own health and knowing what you can do to improve it. Completing your Health Assessment (HA) through the Living Well Health Platform every plan year is a simple way to keep track of your health status and progress.
Here are a few more good reasons to complete your Health Assessment:
- You'll get a simple report outlining your health risks.
- You'll get a practical plan for taking action.
- You'll be able to see how your results compare with last plan year's results.
- Based on your results, you may qualify for our FREE Living Well Health Platform Health Coaching powered by Provant.
- Finally, all members (including spouses and dependents, aged 18 and over) can receive a $25 Gift Card simply for completing the Health Assessment and receiving an annual preventive exam* during this plan year. Both steps must be completed between September 1, 2013 - August 31, 2014, so don't put it off any longer. Getting started is easy!
Six Easy Steps to Get Started
- Review the Welcome Brochure
Available in English and Spanish at www.livingwell.utsystem.edu. If you have questions, please refer to our FAQs.
- Visit the Living Well Health Platform**
Go to https://livingwell.provantonline.com.
- Click on "Register New Account"
You will need your Benefits ID (BID) to complete your registration. To retrieve your BID, visit http://bit.ly/utbid.
- Submit your Registration
- Log In and Complete your Health Assessment
Available under the "Health" heading.
- Enjoy your $25 Gift Card+
Once you complete your Health Assessment and receive an annual preventive exam,* you will qualify and your card will be on its way to you soon!
* No extra forms are required to notify Provant about your preventive exam -- Provant automatically receives confirmation when registered UT SELECT participants have completed a preventive exam. Due to claim filing and processing requirements, it may take six to eight weeks for your preventive exam to be logged and appear on the Living Well Health Platform. Claims dated any time from September 1, 2012, through August 31, 2013 will be accepted as completion of a preventive exam for the current plan year. Once they have confirmation of both your health assessment and preventive exam, you will receive an email from Provant letting you know that you have completed the requirements and from that point you should receive your gift card within five to six weeks.
+To check on the status of your Plan Year 2012-2013 Gift Card Incentive please call the Provant Customer Service Center at (888) 703-2296 (available from 6am to 5pm CT, Monday through Friday). After hours, you can leave a voice mail with a contact number and your call will be returned within 24-48 hrs (business days). You can also request a status update via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The Living Well Health Platform is available to all UT SELECT Medical Plan members aged 18 and over - including Employees, Retirees, Dependents, Surviving Spouses and COBRA participants.
UT System's "Living Well: Make it a Priority" Worksite Health & Wellness program provides a wealth of resources dedicated to your better health. Find additional helpful information at: www.livingwell.utsystem.edu.