Retirement COrner

UTRetirement Program Resources

Image Description HereSometimes it can be hard to know just who to contact or go to when you need help on your  UTSaver 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity or UTSaver 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan. Below are some useful resources for employees who are looking for help with specific tasks or questions.

Local Benefit Offices can:

  • Help you to start, stop or change your UTSaver contributions;
  • Assist if you need to transfer account balances from one provider to another within the UTSaver program; and
  • Provide proof of termination if you need to access your accounts after you leave employment.

Click here for contact information for all institution Benefits Offices.

UTSaver Approved Providers can:

  • Help you select among your investment options;
  • Assist with determining your long-term savings needs and goals;
  • Provide help with investing your contributions; and
  • Offer face-to-face counseling and valuable online investment tools.

Click here for contact information for all approved providers.

The UT System Office of Employee Benefits (OEB) Retirement Program team can:

  • Help with loan or hardship applications from your provider;
  • Address general plan questions or concerns; and
  • Handle complaints against specific providers or financial consultants.

You can contact the OEB Retirement Program team directly by calling (512) 499-4616 and asking for the Retirement Program, or you can reach us via fax at (512) 579-5016. You can also email us at

For any retirement planning questions you may have, the answers are available. Hopefully these resources will help make those answers easier to find.

Want to know more? Please visit our website at