July> UT System Success Story
UT System Success Story
Name: Linda C Flores
Institution: UT Southwestern Medical Center
Email Address: email@example.com
" By staying healthy you will be able to take care of yourself and to take care of others. Exercise and eating habits are very important part of our lives. When you feel healthy your mind is also healthy and you feel great!
Resources available to you and your dependents to help you incorporate exercise into your busy schedule
Learn more about Linda Health & Wellness Success Story.
1. What health behavior did you change?
My eating habits, and practicing more exercise.
2. Why did you decide to make this change?
Because I wanted to make sure my cholesterol levels got in order. Also I wanted to make sure my blood pressure was under control.
3. How did you accomplish your success?
My cholesterol levels are now within normal ranges, and also my blood pressure is better than ever.
4. How did the University of Texas System Living Well: Make it a Priority or your Institutions resources and tools help you?
All of the wonderful emails from UT Campus News were enough incentive to help me change my habits. There was always something new to do, and accomplish.
5. What goals and obstacles did you have?
Some times not enough time.
6. Who supported you during this experience?
My family (My husband and my daughter)
7. What advice do you have for others who want to make this change?
Don't do it in your own, get someone to help you. Families are great source. Always do it for you, for your health, and not to please someone also. By staying healthy you will be able to take care of yourself and to take care of others. Exercise and eating habits are very important part of our lives. When you feel healthy your mind is also healthy and you feel great!!!!!!! It also prevents heart attacks and other diseases. Take the steps to better yourself.