UT System News Media Advisory
Friday, September 24, 2004
The Board of Regents of The University of Texas System will meet in Austin on Tuesday, September 28. The meeting will take place on the 9th Floor of Ashbel Smith Hall, 201 W. 7 th Street.
Parking for the news media will be available at the guard kiosk on the alley between 7th and 6th Streets.
The meeting will begin at approximately 1:30 p.m. and includes the following agenda items:
- Approval of proposed appointments of members to the Board of Directors of The University of Texas Investment Management Co. (UTIMCO)
- Discussion and possible action on the proposed incentive compensation program for UTIMCO
- Approval of proposed annual budget and management fee schedule for UTIMCO
- Approval to return an additional $3 million of UT System Professional Medical Liability Benefit Plan reserves to UT System participating health institutions
The meeting will adjourn at approximately 3:00 p.m.
The Audit, Compliance, and Management Review Committee of the board will then convene at approximately 3:00 p.m. Agenda items for this committee meeting include:
- Report on State Auditor's Office financial statement audit for fiscal year ended August 31, 2004
- Report on State Auditor's recommendations regarding the protection of research data
- Approval of UT System Internal Audit Plan for the 2005 fiscal year
The agenda will be available on the UT System website at: www.utsystem.edu/bor/meetings/postedmeetings.htm