AUSTIN – The University of Texas System Board of Regents will hold its next meeting on Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 6 – 7, in Edinburg. Meetings on both days will be on the UT Pan American campus in the International Trade and Technology Building (ITT), 1201 West University Drive, Edinburg.
Out-of-town reporters may view the open sessions of the meeting via a live webcast: (WEDNESDAY || THURSDAY).
Parking for the news media will be available in front of the International Trade and Technology Building.
The Agenda Book  for the meeting is available online.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
The Board will convene at 12:30 p.m. and immediately recess to executive session in ITT 1.214 to discuss legal and personnel matters and proposed negotiated gifts. Any action will be taken in open session.
Board committee meetings are scheduled to begin at approximately 2:15 p.m. in ITT 1.102.
2:15 p.m. – Facilities Planning and Construction Committee
3:15 p.m. – Health Affairs Committee; agenda items include:
- Preliminary report on initiatives in health professional education
4:15 p.m. – Academic Affairs Committee; agenda items include:
- Report on enrollment management plans
5:15 p.m. – Finance and Planning Committee; agenda items include:
- Report on the Supply Chain Alliance Strategic Initiative
6:00 p.m. – Joint meeting of the Finance and Planning Committee and Audit, Compliance, and Management Review Committee
The meeting will recess at approximately 6:15 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 7
9:00 a.m. – Concurrent meetings of the Audit, Compliance, and Management Review Committee and the Student, Faculty, and Staff Campus Life Committee
10:00 a.m. – General meeting of the Board in ITT 1.102; agenda items include:
- Update on implementation of the UT System Strategic Plan
- Annual accountability and performance report of campus development offices
- Discussion and appropriate action regarding the Permanent University Fund distribution rate
- Discussion and appropriate action regarding proposed recipient for the Santa Rita Award
The meeting will adjourn at approximately 11:30 a.m.