AUSTIN – The Board of Regents of The University of Texas System will meet Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 10-11, in Austin. The meetings will be held on the ninth floor of Ashbel Smith Hall, 201 W. 7th Street.
Parking for the news media will be available at the guard kiosk on Colorado Street between 7th and 6th Streets.
The agenda book  for the meeting is available online.
Wednesday, Nov. 10
9:00 a.m. – Audit, Compliance, and Management Review Committee
The Board will convene at approximately 10:00 a.m. and immediately recess into executive session; agenda items include:
- Discussion and appropriate action regarding personnel, legal and real estate matters related to the Educational Partnership Agreement between UT Brownsville and Texas Southmost College
- Discussion and appropriate action of legal and real estate matters related to Brackenridge Tract
The Board will reconvene in open session at approximately 1:00 p.m. for action, if any, on executive session items.
1:30 p.m. – Academic Affairs Committee; agenda items include:
- Discussion and appropriate action related to creation of a television network
- Authorization to establish a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering at UT San Antonio
- Presentation on the Graduation Rates Initiative Progress Report 2010
- Discussion on academic leadership matters related to student success
3:00 p.m. – Health Affairs Committee
4:00 p.m. – Facilities Planning and Construction Committee; agenda items include:
- Fiscal Year 2010 Energy Utility Task Force Report
5:00 p.m. – Finance and Planning Committee; agenda items include:
- The University of Texas Investment Management Company (UTIMCO) performance summary report and investment reports for the fiscal year and quarter ended Aug. 31, 2010
- Approval of the annual budget, including the capital expenditures budget, and annual fee and allocation schedule for UTIMCO
- Approval of revisions to the amended and restated UTIMCO Compensation Program
The Board will recess at approximately 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 11
8:30 a.m. – Student, Faculty, and Staff Campus Life Committee
9:30 a.m. – Special Meeting of the Health Affairs Committee to discuss health information technology.
The Board will reconvene in open session at approximately 11:00 a.m.; agenda items include:
- Approval of $23 million from the Available University Fund to support Systemwide computing capabilities
- Report of preparations for the 82nd Legislative Session
- Discussion and appropriate action regarding proposed recipient for the Santa Rita Award
The meeting will adjourn at approximately 12:35 p.m.