Marketing of property located at 105 South Mattson Street, West Columbia, Brazoria County, Texas 77486
The University of Texas System Real Estate Office is seeking proposals from interested and qualified real estate brokers to market property located at 105 South Mattson Street, West Columbia, Brazoria County, Texas 77486 and depicted on the aerial photo attached as Exhibit A.
The property: The property was donated in September 1993 to the Board of Regents of The University of Texas System. A copy of the Donation Deed is attached as Exhibit B. The property consists of a one-story single family house with approximately 1,055 square feet of living area on approximately .1909 acres of land. The property is described in the Donation Deed. Brazoria County tax information is attached as Exhibit C.
Proposals for marketing: If you are interested in presenting a proposal to The University of Texas System for marketing the property, please submit your proposal to me on or before 4:00 p.m. Central Time on December 12, 2012 at the physical address or email address above. The proposal must contain the following information:
- The name(s) and contact information for the individual(s) who will be responsible for marketing the property and a statement of their qualifications, including licensing, education, years of experience, and HUB certification, if any;
- A brief description of at least two comparable properties that were successfully marketed by the individual(s);
- A list of at least two prior clients (with contact information) for whom or to whom the individual(s) has marketed comparable properties;
- The proposed approach to marketing the subject property, including, specifically, the identification of any challenges anticipated in marketing the property and a preliminary market analysis indicating a likely range for the listing price;
- The commission sought for the successful marketing of the property;
- An identification of any potential conflicts of interest that may be present; and
- An identification of any modifications that will be sought to the standard listing agreement used by The University of Texas System (see Exhibit D).
The proposal should restate each of the seven requirements in the above order and present a concise response immediately following the stated requirement.
Proposals for marketing the property must be delivered on or before December 12, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. Central Time to the physical or email address stated in this letter. Proposals received after that date will not be considered. If the proposal is delivered as a hard copy, we must receive two complete copies.
Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated to determine whether we wish to conduct personal interviews with any of the respondents. We will notify respondents who are selected for personal interviews on or before December 14, 2012. Interviews will be scheduled for December 20, 2012. We reserve the right to terminate this request for proposals at any time and to reject any or all proposals. Any questions regarding the process should be directed to me.
Thank you for your consideration.
Senior Real Estate Officer
U. T. System Real Estate
201 West 7th, Suite 416
Austin, Texas 78701
Exhibit A – Aerial Photo
Exhibit B – Donation Deed
Exhibit C – Brazoria County Tax Information
Exhibit D – Listing Agreement
No representation or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained herein are made by any Party. References to acreage and boundaries are approximate. Recipients must verify the information, conduct their own investigation and analysis and bear all risk for any inaccuracies.