The following is important context when using the tool:
- Earnings data is for graduates found working in Texas for the equivalent of full time for a full year.
- The job market, employment rates, and earnings vary across the state; therefore, the location of employment may contribute to salary variances.
- The age and work-related experience of graduates, as well as individual strengths and goals, contribute to employment and earnings outcomes.
- First-year and even fifth-year earnings may not represent long-term income prospects. Tenth-year earnings may not fully represent long-term income prospects.
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. It is, however, a useful guide.
- An education and degree have value beyond that of income.