General compliance training on the topics of unlawful harassment, conflict of interest and ethics, and drug and weapon-free workplace are planned for the fall and spring focal periods.
System Administration Online Training Portal
To access the training portal, authenticate with your UT System login and password.
Compliance training is provided to System Administration employees
biennially. Historically, three training techniques
have been utilized:
Online web-based educational training program,
Facilitator-led with System Administration subject
matter experts in a classroom setting, and
Streaming video over the Internet with follow-up questions.
Training topics vary with each training session.
Topics covered in past training sessions include:
- Contact with the Media, Government, and Outside
- Contracts, Agreements, and Purchasing;
- Copyright and Intellectual Property;
- Drug and Weapon-free Workplace;
- Effectively Controlling Risk;
- Equal Employment Opportunity;
- Ethics (includes bribery, gifts, honoraria, outside employment, misuse of government resources, political activities and communications with the legislature);
- Family Medical Leave Act;
- Fraud Awareness;
- Information Resources Use and Security Compliance
- Overtime Compensation, Exempt and Non-exempt
- Records Management;
- Texas Hazard Communication
- Unlawful Harassment; and
- Workplace Health,
Safety, and Injury