Diners Club Cards

Diners Club Cards for U.T. System Administration Employees


Any request for a travel card must come from the department head or office manager. The Diners Club application and the Card Use Agreement are to be completed by the employee. The applicant, his/her supervisor, and the department head must sign the Card Use Agreement.

Completed forms are to be sent to Travel Services. A copy of the application and the original Card Use Agreement are kept in Travel Services.


When an employee resigns, OHR collects the card at the exit interview and sends it to Travel Services.

For information on merchants that accept Diners Club cards, visit http://www.dinersclubus.com

  • © 2014 The University of Texas System
  • 702 Colorado
  • Austin, TX 78701
  • Phone: (512)322-3725