Each of our UT System institutions has at least one self-service blood pressure station available, similar to the ones you ve probably seen at your local grocery store or pharmacy. These monitoring stations were provided as part of the system-wide Living Well program and have been placed in various locations in partnership with wellness programs at each institution.
Below you’ll find the locations for blood pressure stations at each institution. Why not find yours and give it a try?!
- HealthPoint Office (NOA 3.302),
- Facilities Complex (Building 1 – 1st floor Break Room),
- Flawn Academic Center (Ground floor near the Union),
- Peter O’Donnell Jr. Building (POB 2.212),
- Jester West (Near Freshens),
- School of Law (Townes Hall just outside of room 3.200), and
- The Pickle Research Campus (Commons Learning Center- Atrium).
At the Maverick Activity Center (MAC).
In the Student Union, 1st floor.
UT El Paso
In the Union Building East on the 2nd floor near the food court.
UT Health - Houston
All locations are listed here.
UT Health North East - Tyler
Across from the hospital cafeteria and adjacent to the restrooms.
UT Health Science Center San Antonio
In the School of Nursing building.
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- 1MC Floor 3, Lobby Area (provided by Living Well)
- 1MC Floor 2, Employee Health & Well-being Waiting Area
- Waterfall Café
- Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 2, Lobby Area
- South Campus Research Building 1-2 Cafeteria
- Main Hospital, Rose Zone Floor 3 Gazebo Lobby
- Main Hospital, The Park Floor 2 (near Welcome to The Park sign)
- Pawnee KCA1.1158
- FHB2.260 Floor 2 (near garage entrance)
UT MB Galveston
- Entrance to the Café on the Court in the John Sealy Hospital, 1st floor,
- 1st floor lobby of the Moody Medical Library,
- 1st floor lobby School of Health Professions,
- Alumni Field House, Lipton Tea Building, Harborside Drive, and
- Victory Lakes Specialty Care Center, 2nd floor.
UT Permian Basin
In the Student Activity Center.
UT Rio Grande Valley
- In the Marialice Shary-Shivers (MASS) Bldg. on the 2nd floor in the East stairwell corridor next to the Human Resources Office.
- In the Cortez Building in front of the student health services department.
UT San Antonio
In the Occupational Health and Wellness Center – Bauerle Road Garage, Suite 1.102
UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Paul Bass Building, Tower II, Plaza Level - Bass Pharmacy, Suite BLA.126
- Brookriver Executive Center, South Tower, Room 109
- South Campus - D Corridor Lounge
- Bryan Williams MD Student Center - Meadow Lounge
UT System Administration
UT System Administration, Wellness Center - Floor 19
Inside the Herrington Patriot Center.