Facilities Management provides a supportive substrate for the mission success of every end user of our facilities. We do this by giving our departments, staff, visitors, and building tenants an exemplary facility that is safe, secure, accessible, attractive, efficient, and above all supportive of the work we take on. We provide prompt and thorough solutions to facility, space, and event needs using a careful balance of high quality service providers and a small core of System staff.
Our services include in part:
- 24/7 availability in case of emergencies or key systems failures
- Maintenance and operation of Site Security Systems
- General Maintenance and Repairs
- Capital Improvements
- Staff and Board of Regents Support
- Management of Energy Use
- Office Planning and Relocation Services
- Surplus and Recycling Services
- Oversight of Contracts with Vendors for Custodial, Landscaping, Pest Control, Vending, Mail Services and more
News and Updates
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact David Kruse, Senior Facilities Manager at 499-4736.
Should you have a facility-related emergency, IMMEDIATELY call 512-499-4736 or 512-322-3760 and report the problem with as much detail as possible. Afterward, please ask your departmental representative to submit a work order so we may document the report.
Examples of emergencies:
- Elevator problems
- Electrical outages
- Standing water, especially near electrical equipment or on carpeting
- Roof leaks
- Pest or animal problems that pose immediate health hazard
All Facility issues should have our attention. Please ask your departmental representative to submit a work request for any concern you have.
Facilities Work Order System (requires login)
With the implementation of SharePoint, information pertinent to internal operations has been moved to the UT System Administration intranet. Use the links to the left to access additional information.