TRCC Clinical Resources and Facilities
The Clinical Research Resources and Facilities Components of the Texas CTSAs and other interested regional institutions meet regularly to share protocols, cost-sharing strategies and tools, and best practices and to discuss joint projects.
To maximize and consolidate the use of CTSA-funded core laboratories, we encourage investigators to check other Texas CTSAs for assays, instrumentation, and expertise not available at their own CTSAs. Contact the individual core labs directly for information on accessibility and charges.
- UT Southwestern Center for Translational Medicine (Dallas)
- UTMB Institute for Translational Sciences (Galveston) core laboratories (see Translational Technologies)
- Core Facilities available to IIMS Researchers (San Antonio)
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- UT Health Science Center at Houston
- Master Core Laboratories