The Office of Talent & Innovation (HR) is available to assist employees and managers during the transition back to the office. Please contact us for assistance via phone or email. Additionally, below are a list of resources to assist during the transition.
|If you are diagnosed with or exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19, please follow the latest UTS procedures for Notifications/Precautions.|
- COVID-19 rapid test: To request a test kit, email email@example.com and include your name and date for pick up.
- Coronavirus and What It Means
- COVID-19 Key Benefits Details
- Coronavirus Leave Guide
Recruiting, Hiring & Off-Boarding
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Find counseling support and manager consultations at no charge.
- Coming Back Together video series: Developed by EAP at UT Austin for fall 2021, the series covers a wide range of topics including Managing Employees, Managing Anxiety, Supporting Body Image, Eldercare Issues, Communication Skills, Navigating Uncertainty, For Essential Workers, For Parents.
- Mindfulness During COVID-19 Presentation
- Airrosti: Health at Your Desk
- Work Healthy from Home
- Child & Elder Care Resources
- Back to School Support
For a broader range of resources, please visit UT System Administration Resources.