Learn how UT System Administration dedicates efforts toward inclusive hiring.
Recruiting, hiring and onboarding practices help reduce turnover and ensure UT System Administration has the right talent in place to help meet its initiatives in a productive and effective way.
- Ongoing diversity hiring training for HR Business Partners
- DEI statement on all UT System Admin postings
- Enhancements to UTS187 systemwide portal to promote diverse candidate pools for Executive and Senior Administrators
- Positions posted on diversity hiring boards (OTI covers this cost)
- Office of General Counsel – pursuit of Mansfield Rule Certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The University of Texas System Administration is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws, unless such distinction is required by law. Reasonable disability accommodation may be requested by contacting the Office of Talent and Innovation (OTI).