Welcome to the 2012 Higher Education Risk Management Conference Website!
Welcome to the official website for the 2012 Higher Education Risk Management
Conference, hosted by The University of Texas System. All the information you need
to view the agenda, register, and answer your questions is just a few clicks away.
We understand the many challenges that are faced by risk management
professionals and strive to offer timely information to help prepare for
any adverse events impacting our universities, employees, students, patients,
visitors, and surrounding communities.
This conference offers comprehensive educational opportunities for
professionals working in the areas of risk finance and insurance, environmental
health and safety, emergency management, legal affairs, police, international
travel, human resources, workers’ compensation, construction, and much more.
Anyone involved in the risk management process from any institution of higher
education (public or private) is welcome to attend.
The 2012 Higher Education Risk Management Conference will be held from
April 1 through April 4, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country
in San Antonio, Texas.
We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Risk Managers
- Workers' Compensation Insurance Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Business Officers
- Contracts and Purchasing Officers
- Environmental Health and Safety Professionals
- Facilities, Planning and Construction Managers
- Police and Security Personnel
- Business Continuity Coordinators
- Campus Emergency Managers and Safety Officials
- International Programs Coordinators
- Anyone involved in the risk management process
WHERE AND WHEN?
ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS
Multiple concurrent educational tracks providing dynamic
presentations by top experts who will speak on the most recent
developments faced by higher education in the risk management area
Vendor exhibits offering products and services to help meet daily
risk management, safety, construction, and insurance needs
- Golf Tournament - Sunday, April 1
- Sea World Adventure & Picnic - Sunday, April 1
- Hospitality and Networking Events
- Continuing education units (CEU) will be available for all sessions.
- Continuing Education Credits for insurance adjusters will be available for the WCI track only.
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) for CPAs will also be available.