- Applicants are expected to become familiar with and observe the application procedures at each school to which they apply. All application documents, including primary application forms, transcript(s), letters of evaluations and fees, etc, must be submitted in a timely manner, by the deadline, to TMDSAS. Secondary applications must be submitted directly to the respective school.
- Applicants must promptly notify TMDSAS of any change of address. Applicants may change their address by logging on to their application. Go to the [Contact Info] page and make the update(s).
- Applicants must notify TMDSAS of certain changes to the application. After submitting your application, you are able to make changes to the following sections on to the application: Contact Info, Colleges Attended, College Coursework, Planned Enrollment, Letters of Evaluation, Test Scores and My Account.
- After the date of submission of your TMDSAS application, if you are charged, convicted of, plead guilty, or no contest to a felony or misdemeanor crime, you must inform TMDSAS as well as the admissions office of each school to which you have applied. You must notify TMDSAS and each school within ten business days of the occurrence of the criminal charge or conviction. Failure to do so is grounds for rejection of your application, withdrawal of any offer of acceptance, dismissal after enrollment, or rescission of any degrees granted.
- After the date of submission of your TMDSAS application, if you become the subject of an institutional action or become sanctioned by a State Licensure Board after the date of original application submission, you must inform TMDSAS as well as the admissions office of each school to which you have applied. You must notify TMDSAS and each school within ten business days of the occurrence of the institutional action. Failure to do so is grounds for rejection of your application, withdrawal of any offer of acceptance, dismissal after enrollment, or rescission of any degrees granted.
- Applicants must respond promptly to all invitations for interview. In those instances when an applicant cannot appear for a previously scheduled interview, the applicant is responsible for promptly notifying the school. The cancellation should be undertaken by telephone with the school, followed by an email.
- Applicants who remain under consideration for admission should keep TMDSAS informed of the address and telephone number where they can be reached. Applicants who are unavailable (e.g. foreign travel) should instruct and grant authority to a parent or other individual to act on their behalf. TMDSAS must be notified of this designation by the applicant.
- Applicants who choose to withdraw from one or more schools must notify each school and TMDSAS in writing via email of their decision.
- Applicants who have made a final decision on the school they plan to attend have the obligation to promptly withdraw their applications from all other schools.
- Technical Standards/Essential Functions - Prior to submitting an application, you should read and understand the Technical Standards/Essential Functions for admission and graduation at each school with which you are applying. If accepted to dental school, you will be required to sign a statement indicating you are able to meet these standards with or without accommodations.
Technical Standards/Essential Functions
Below are links to each participating dental school's Technical Standards/Essential Functions: