TMDSAS simplifies the application process for both the applicants and the participating schools. We provide one standardized application, relieving students of the need to complete a separate application for each of the participating schools. The TMDSAS participating schools benefit by receiving uniform information on all applicants and by designing the questions on the application. TMDSAS serves only as an information clearinghouse and does not influence the schools' review of the application nor their selection of applicants to interview and accept.
TMDSAS does not process advanced standing or transfer student applications. Advanced standing and transfer applicants should contact the schools directly for application instructions.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- UT Medical Branch at Galveston
- UT School of Medicine at San Antonio
- UT Health Science Center in Houston
- Texas A&M Health Science Center, College of Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
- University of North Texas - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Paul L. Foster School of Medicine at El Paso
- Texas A&M University - Baylor College of Dentistry
- UT School of Dentistry at Houston
- UT Dental School at San Antonio