The mission of Facilities Management is to provide prompt and thorough solutions to facility-related matters. These solutions include:
- General Maintenance and Repairs
- Capital Improvements
- Office Planning and Relocation Services
- Surplus and Recycling Services
- Management of Energy Use
- Maintenance of Site Security Systems
- Staff and Board of Regents Support
- Oversight of Contracts with Vendors for Custodial, Landscaping, Pest Control, Vending and Mail Services
News and Updates
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact David Kruse, Facilities Manager at 499-4736.
Should you have a facility-related emergency, IMMEDIATELY call 512-499-4736 or 512-322-3760 and report the problem with as much detail as possible. Afterward, please ask your departmental representative to submit a work order so we may document the report.
Examples of emergencies:
- Elevator problems
- Electrical outages
- Standing water, especially near electrical equipment or on carpeting
- Roof leaks
- Pest or animal problems that pose immediate health hazard
All Facility issues should have our attention. Please ask your departmental representative to submit a work request for any concern you have.
Facilities Work Order System (requires login)
With the implementation of SharePoint, information pertinent to internal operations has been moved to the UT System Administration intranet. Use the links to the left to access additional information.