We welcome new team members who share our goal of being the most innovative, responsive and dedicated public university system in the nation! The UT System supports its institutions’ education, health care and research missions by providing financial, legal, planning, purchasing, government relations, communications and development and other central services.
Full Time & Benefits Eligible Opportunities
Non-Benefits Eligible & Student Opportunities
- Customer Support Representative, Texas Medical & Dental Schools Application Service
- Client Services Student Associate, Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Human Resources Representative (Part-Time), Office of Talent & Innovation
Opportunities at Other UT Institutions
All University of Texas institutions are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. For assistance, please contact the Human Resources office at the UT institution of interest.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) - English, Spanish
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (EEOC) - English, Spanish
- Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - English, Spanish
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision - English, Spanish
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires all new employees to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
In compliance with H.B. 558 passed during the 76th legislative session, The University of Texas System requires all male citizens/nationals to provide proof of registration with the Selective Service System or exemption from registration, prior to employment.
The University of Texas System is a tobacco-free campus. The University of Texas System prohibits the use of any tobacco product on campus property, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, water pipes (hookah), and smokeless tobacco.
The University of Texas System Administration is a federal contractor committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees in all terms and conditions of employment. U. T. System will provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state laws.
For information on accommodations for individuals with disabilities, please contact the Office of Talent and Innovation at email@example.com or (512) 499-4587.