The Office of Talent and Innovation administers insurance elections for UT System employees. Prospective employees of UT System may contact 512-499-4587 or email@example.com with insurance inquiries.
Insurance selections for employees and eligible dependents are effective the first day of employment with UT System. All who meet the following criteria are eligible for insurance:
- Employee of UT System (not a contractor).
- Expected to remain employed for at least 4.5 continuous months (135 calendar days).
- Scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week.
Eligible employees may choose from a variety of plans including:
- Group Term Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Use the interactive benefits cost worksheet to determine monthly premiums.
To learn more about our extensive benefits, please visit Benefits.
We also offer lifetime, retired-employee health insurance (after 10 years of service with UT System). To learn more, please visit Retired Employee Insurance.