Main page content
An updated edition of the SmartBook will be available in Spring 2020.
The UT System SmartBook is produced by the Office of Institutional Research and Analysis. It provides a handy, by-the-numbers overview of the mission areas of UT System and all of its institutions. This resource includes valuable data for UT students, faculty, and employees, as well as research/technology transfer and budget/finance data.
- Enrollment – UT System
- Enrollment by Institution
- Undergraduate Enrollment by Age and Institution
- Undergraduate Demographic Profile
- Cost of Attendance
- Percent of Tuition and Fees Covered by Non-Loan Aid
- Undergraduate Retention Rates
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded by UT System
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded by Institution
- STEM Degrees
- Graduation Rates
- Post-Graduation Earnings for Baccalaureate Graduates
- Post-Graduation Earnings for Medical School Graduates