Page title

Student International Travel Accident and Sickness Policy

Main page content

This blanket, Systemwide policy provides medical expense coverage to students traveling outside of the U.S. on qualifying University-Sponsored Travel. Travel to U.S. Territories is eligible for coverage.


For benefit details, please review the policy brochure and ID card below. For benefits questions, contact Chubb at (800) 336-0627 or

ID Card  (.pdf)

Policy Brochure  (.pdf)


Before submitting a claim, please review the claim reporting instructions and forms below.
For claims questions, contact Chubb at (800) 336-0627 or  

Claim Reporting Instructions  (.pdf)

Medical Claim Form  (.pdf)

Trip Cancellation Claim Form  (.pdf)


Contact your institutional Study/Education Abroad or Global Health Office regarding enrollment, cost, and coverage certification letters.

Contact Information

For questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact Chubb.

Chubb NA
Accident & Health Claims
P.O. Box 5124
Scranton, PA 18505

Inside the USA:  (800) 336-0627
Outside the USA:  (302) 476-6194
Fax: (302) 476-7857