Read about HIPAA Privacy Policies and Forms.
The Office of Employee Benefits (OEB) publishes Legal Notices for all benefit-eligible members. These legal notices are part of your current benefits. The following noticed are included in the document:
- Availability of Summary Plan Information;
- Medical plan opt-out provisions;
- Protections under the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act;
- Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) - Enrollment options if you or one of your dependents gains or loses eligibility under one of these programs;
- Notice of Privacy Practices; and
- Medicare Part D Notice of Creditable Coverage