Are you Ready to Start Saving?
The University of Texas has partnered with UTRetirement Manager to give you the tools you need to start building toward a secure financial future. UTRetirement Manager is a secure website that enables you to review your retirement savings and help you project how much you may need to save for retirement.
UTRetirement Manager is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can use it to:
- Enroll in and make changes to your Retirement Programs at any time, all year round.
- View a summary of your Retirement Program balances.
A Whole New Way to Start
There are now two ways the log into UTRetirement Manager (UTRM). If you have registered with UTRM before, you can log in directly using your existing credentials or you can log in through My UT Benefits via Single Sign On.
If you have never registered with UTRM before, then you will need to establish a security profile before you can enroll or use the new Single Sign On option through My UT Benefits. The resources listed below should be helpful if you have any questions about getting started.
Need help logging onto and using UTRetirement Manager?
Once you’ve signed into UTRM, you can start or change your contributions using these simple steps:
- Go to My Savings Manager and select Start or Change My Contributions.
- Select the retirement plan you wish to contribute to. If you are unsure about which plan to choose please see Retirement Programs at a Glance.
- Choose a payroll date you would like your first contribution to be effective with.
- Next, select an on-going flat dollar contribution and the amount to be contributed.
- Choose which percentage of your contribution you wish to go to any provider. In most cases, you will wish to select 100% to a single provider. Go to the Approved Providers page to find more information about your provider options, or to follow their enrollment instructions to set up an account.
- Continue to follow the guidance until you receive confirmation of the change.
- Once complete, you will then wish to contact your selected provider directly to complete their enrollment and beneficiary forms before contributions are deducted from your paycheck.
You may change the destination of your future contributions at any time without transferring your accumulated account balances. However, if you decide it is time to change your providers, you can move both future contributions and existing balances.
You may transfer some or all of your existing retirement balances between providers by following the below instructions.