The Regents' Rules and Regulations cover topics such as conflicts of interest, standards of conduct, sexual harassment and misconduct, and nepotism. They also cover intellectual property issues. The Table of Contents for the Regents' Rules and Regulations may be helpful to research your topic.
- Standards of Conduct (Rule 30103)
- Conflict of Interest, Conflict of Commitment, and Outside Activities (Rule 30104)
- Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, and Consensual Relationships (Rule 30105)
- Nepotism (Rule 30106)
- Acceptance of Money from Students (Rule 31004, Section 9 Fees)
- Use of University Resources (Rule 60306)
- Intellectual Property (Rule 90101)