SilverSneakers Program Available for Retirees Aged 50 and Over
The Office of Employee Benefits and its Living Well Program is excited to offer access to SilverSneakers. This program is only available to individuals in the following groups who are at least 50 years old and covered under the UT SELECT Health Plan or the UT CARE Medicare PPO: retirees (including working retirees), spouses of retirees, and surviving spouses.
SilverSneakers is a comprehensive well-being program that helps adults take greater control of their health through physical activity, education, and social interaction. This program will be available at no extra cost to the retiree and includes the following:
- SilverSneakers LIVE virtual classes and workshops
- SilverSneakers On-Demand™ plus health and nutrition tips
- SilverSneakers GO™ app with adjustable workout plans and more
- Access to basic amenities at thousands of participating locations nationwide(1)
- Classes at all fitness levels led by trained instructors(2)
- group fitness outside traditional gyms through SilverSneakers FLEX®
To find fitness locations, request your SilverSneakers ID number, enroll in FLEX classes or get additional details, visit www.silversneakers.com or call SilverSneakers Customer Service at (888) 423-4632 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
Tuition Rewards through SilverSneakers
Start earning points now, and help loved ones with College tuition! Now those visits can also add up to college tuition savings for designated students, thanks to our partnership with SAGE Scholars, creators of the Tuition Rewards® program.
Visit any SilverSneakers participating locations seven times per month to accumulate Tuition Rewards Points for students that you designate (from birth to the beginning of their junior year of high school). Questions? Call 1-877-210-1307.
Talk with your doctor before starting a new exercise program.
1. Participating locations (“PL”) are not owned or operated by Tivity Health, Inc. or its affiliates. Use of PL facilities and amenities is limited to terms and conditions of PL basic membership. Facilities and amenities vary by PL.
2. Membership includes SilverSneakers instructor-led group fitness classes. Some locations offer members additional classes. Classes vary by location.