UT SELECT Medical Plan Monthly Premium
FOR PLAN YEAR 2019-2020
Basic Coverage*: Full-Time Employees
*Basic Coverage includes UT SELECT (medical and prescription coverage), plus the cost of employee $40,000 Basic Life and employee $40,000 Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
UT offers one medical insurance plan, UT SELECT, a self-funded PPO plan, administered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas. If you use a network doctor, you will receive the highest level of benefits, pay much less out-of-pocket, and will usually not have to file any claims. If you use an out-of-network doctor, you will still be covered, but your out-of-pocket costs for health care services will be substantially higher.
- Low $30 Primary Care and $35 Specialist Office Visit Copayments for In-Network In-Area services
- Low $350 individual in-network deductible (although most services are only subject to a copayment)
- $0 Lab and X-Ray Services associated with office visits
- $0 Preventive Care
Medical Plan Benefits
View key plan features:
If you or any of your dependents are eligible for Medicare or will be soon, please also see UT SELECT and Medicare.
If you have questions about how this plan relates to your appointment for employment, to update your insurance, or change your address, contact your institution’s Benefits Office.
- UT SELECT Medical Plan Guide
- Enrollment Guide for Employees
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Benefits Summary Chart
- Medical Plan Video
- How to File a Medical Appeal
- Find a Provider or Pharmacy
- BCBSTX Website
- Tobacco Premium Program
- UT SELECT Medical Claim Form
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas CUSTOMER SERVICE (866) 882-2034
24/7 NURSELINE (888) 315-9473
CONDITION MANAGEMENT (800) 462-3275
P.O. Box 660044
Dallas, TX 75266-0044