Employee eligibility for UT Benefits insurance depends on your employment appointment. If you have specific questions about your eligibility as it relates to your appointment or if you need to make a change to your insurance or personal information, please contact your institution's benefits office.
Active Employees and their eligible dependents may enroll in:
UT SELECT Medical Plan for Active Employees
UT CONNECT ACO Medical Plan (DFW only)
(UT CONNECT ACO is an optional choice available in the Dallas-Fort Worth area only)
* Includes $50,000 Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance for Active Employees. Members who enroll in UT CONNECT get the same basic life and add as UT SELECT.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
(for Employees only)
2022-2023 New Employee Enrollment Video
- Enrollment Guide for New Employees
- Calculate Out-of-Pocket Cost - Active Employees
- Interactive Calculator for Out-of-Pocket Cost
- Contact Benefits Office
- Manage your UT Benefits
- Getting Ready to Retire? Enrollment Guide for New Retirees
For specific requests about Claims, ID cards, or details about your plan benefits, you may contact each Plan Administrator directly or visit their website.